Friday, February 29, 2008

Soorry]:

Heyy. Sorry, I haven't posted in like, forever. I've been busy. Going out with friends, stuff like that. I rarely have enough time to go on. Ya know? Well, that Football Game after-party was AWESOME. It was great, fun and crunkk. Loved it. Anyway, it's chilly is New Yawk. Megger cold:P
Yesturday I got the new Vera Wang dress. I tried it on and......it looks fabulous, It's a strapless, shiny purple dress. Love it.
In My NEW Pic:
Ella Moss plain long-sleeved (VERY Rare, almost all E.M's things are coated with designs)
Lucky light wash denim shorts
Pucci scarf
Lmao. I was being silly[:
I was in my cousin's house when I took that picture. Yesterday. I love taking pics. Love. It!!!
BTW, I got invited to a par-tayy. Some girl named Lilly. Random people invite me to their party. And I don't even know them.
Lol.
Well, I'll probably wear my cherry red Miss Sixty mini dress with the spaghetti straps, my dark wash Chloe skinny jeans and either black or red Marc Jacobs flats. Done!
Well, I best be going. I'm putting on my white puffy, furry-hood jacket. We going to get some hot dogss. Yumm.
Love Me
Or
Hate Me
I'm Still Gonna Shine;;

4 comments:

Erica said...

omg i totally have that shirt... ;)

Erica(;

Anonymous said...

Yeah, random people just invite me to things too! It's kinda funny though cuz they usually end up being kinda fun.

Jeune Royauté said...

Love ur blog. My name is Caitlyn too.

Caitlin!™ said...

yeah, jess. lmao.
and caitlyn? i def will.