Sunday, February 24, 2008

1st Post.


The First Post, Ladies and Gentlemen. Yupp. Lemme tell you stuff about me. I'm Caitlyn Haylie Jones. I was born in Germany, then when I was 6 we moved to New Yawk[:
I adapted supeer fast. I loved NY the minute I inhaled the crisp, cold air on November 2nd, 1997. Yeah, a long time ago. My favorite spot is: Central Park. Me and My friends made so much memories. So much[:
I'm with Jimmy. My Baby. People say I'm too hot for him, but I don't think that. I'm park of New Yawk City's e l i t ee;;
Yupp, you guessed it. I am. Rich[:
And please, do not post stupid, rude comments. I'm not bragging. BTW, I have a polyvore. Here it is: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=148862
If you have a polyvore; add me. If you don't, get one!!
Kay? Anyway, I have brown-ish, redd-ish hair. Whatever you wanna call it. I'm obsessed, OBSESSED with football. Love going to Jimmy's football games. So..yeah. Also, add me on myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11930402
Love Me
or
Hate Me
I'm Still Gonna Shine;;

2 comments:

Aly said...

Germany? Coool.
And I love that top that you're wearing. Uber cutee.

-----Aly(:

Caitlin!™ said...

thanks, Aly!!!