Sunday, February 24, 2008

Football Game.



Yeahh.
The Football Game was pretty Awesome;;
See the picture above. Me and McKayla, Son[:
It was megaa fun. We drank Lemonade like it was Beer and had the Yummiest Cherry Lollipops. Yum. The score was 17-19. We won, duh. We only lost like 2 games from the entire year. Impressive, huh? Lmao. We are going to a celebration party. As usual[:
It's at Steve's house. Steve is Jimmy's best buddy. At 6th and 7th street. Kinda far. But I'll deal. I'm wearing True Religion pre-ripped jeans, a purple Ella Moss cami with a black DKNY deep,deep v-neck sweater dress over it. It's soo cold here in NY. I'll wear my black faux-fur-trimmed jacket;; then. My hair is straight as always. I'm wearing pink Dior blush, Hard Candy peach-colored gloss and Sephora mascara. It's lovee. Well, I'm waiting for Jess' text. McKayla and Alexie are already here with me. She'll text me when she is at the gates, so could let her in. Then we are off, I am reading Seventeen[Rachel Bilson on Cover]/typing on here. McKayla is texting on her Sidekick 3/ reading an old copy of Teen Vouge and Alexie is reading COSMOGirl[Miley Cyrus on Cover]. So Yup.. can't wait till the Parttyyyy. Oo...the text is fianlly here. Byee. I'll update later.
Love Me
Or
Hate Me
I'm Still Gonna Shine;;

1 comment:

Isabella said...

there is no way u can have a football game in february in NY.